Friday, September 15, 2006

The One with the Blog

Today, some people from work went out to lunch to welcome a few new arrivals. When I introduced myself to one of the new folk (Hi, Susie! Welcome!), she said, "Oh, you're the one with the blog." Oh, god. And guess who told her about it? Someone I don't know. Shit. This blog is not cool or funny or particularly smart. This is my first post in almost a month. This is supposed to be seen by our parents and a handful of friends who already know I'm hopelessly dorky! If there's anyone reading who isn't a member of that unconditionally loving bunch and hasn't yet turned away from the blinding dorkiness: Hi. I guess you heard about us from someone at FSI? Um, please don't make fun of us too much. And maybe I should delete that wedding dress bed-head picture.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Tiger said...

So it goes. One never can tell how the anonymity will go...

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home