Sunday, August 27, 2006

Surprise!

All last week, there were these moments where I thought, "Huh, that's a little weird." A friend called and asked to speak to Benny instead of just talking to me. Weird. Benny suggested starting our weekend of celebrations with dinner on Thursday instead of Friday. A little weird. But, my attention span is very short, apparently, and after thinking about those things for all of 10 seconds, I completely forgot about them. Yeah, well, Benny was at work all along, that tricky, tricky man. He had planned a surprise party for me on Thursday night, and I was totally shocked. Oh, and just to highlight the failure of my powers of observation: I was similarly tricked just the year before last. It was a great party, though.


Coming home from dinner, I was greeted by a hailstorm of glitter confetti and a bunch of friends.




Looks like I'm getting ready to huff and puff and blow the house down instead of just blow out 2 little candles.


The glitter aftermath. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home