Pinky and the Punk
Last weekend, one of our colleagues turned 40. When a friend offered to host a party, the birthday girl requested an '80s punk theme, with pizza and fries. And what a punk party she got. Complete with anarchy signs, dog collars (purely for decoration!), and many guests dressed in black to suit the theme. Well, I didn't wear black but that's because I wore pink. To match my hair!!! I bought some pink and purple hairspray, and though I started tentatively because spraying your hair neon is a little scary at first, I ended up just spraying my whole head because it was so much fun. I need to find more occassions where pink hair is appropriate.
See the pink? It didn't show up that well in pictures.
In keeping with the theme, it was decided that "Happy Birthday" was too peppy a statement for the cake. Instead, the planners went with the deeper, more cynical "Thanks for existing."
See the pink? It didn't show up that well in pictures.
In keeping with the theme, it was decided that "Happy Birthday" was too peppy a statement for the cake. Instead, the planners went with the deeper, more cynical "Thanks for existing."

1 Comments:
Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. bingo game 2002 s2000 + air filter Backup software q data recovery q disaster recover Info on buspirone hci Pound slots Web marketing advertising website
Post a Comment
<< Home