Good Hope Estate: Part 2

We stayed in an old cottage by the river. The steps lead from the cottage yard to the river below.

Hi, my name is Sparky. I'm super cute, right? Shouldn't Benny get Melissa a cute dog like me for their anniversary?

Noel (next to Benny) led us on a horseback ride through the citrus fields of the estate. The horse used to be named Mark, and he was supposed to be a polo horse, but he turned out not to be any good at polo. So he retired to the stables, and now they call him "Marco no Polo." Hah! There's me, then Jen, then Johnny G. (the one headed to Tokyo).

My favorite view, from the sun porch of the great house.

4 Comments:
Hi Sissa
How about a "Baron" puppy?!
Luv you!
wretched
O, yes - a Baron dog is exactly what you need...high maintenance, strong alpha dog tendancies, lots of phoebias - Benny would LOVE it! LOL
The pictures are amazing - I went the website, the place looks fabulous. What a wonderful get-away. You realize I'm living vicarously right? **sigh**
Love you both,
Mom
Excellent, love it! » »
Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. restaraunt dish washers 2 2 poker forum
Post a Comment
<< Home