Mr. and Mrs. Gonzales (and Edgar and Olivia, too) go to Jamaica
Benny and I were thrilled to welcome Anabel, Sergio, Edgar, and 3/4 of Olivia to Jamaica--and not just because it meant we got to take a week off work. The break from work was great, of course, but mostly we were just so excited to have our first family visitors. We entertained them in Kingston for a few days, but the real centerpiece of the trip was a stay in Negril (at the great Idle Awhile hotel). Here are some pictures:

Is this kid adorable or what?

Edgar's M.O.: Play hard...

...until you crash!

"No like you, Mama." He's cute even when he's mad.

Yum! Juici patties...

Melissa's favorite!


A simply gorgeous sunset!

Is this kid adorable or what?

Edgar's M.O.: Play hard...

...until you crash!

"No like you, Mama." He's cute even when he's mad.

Yum! Juici patties...

Melissa's favorite!


A simply gorgeous sunset!

2 Comments:
I wanna go and kick it with you guys. I'm sure I'll enjoy it much more than being at my internship.
Hrm...guess the last comment didn't go through. Edgar is a handsome little lad! When is Olivia arriving?
Take care over (down) there--love and miss!
Post a Comment
<< Home