Blogging Amateur
OK, if I were smart, I would have posted the following posts in backwards order so you could read from beginning to end. But, I'm not. At least not about blogging. So, you'll have to read from end to beginning. Or go to the beginning which is the end and go backwards to the end which is the beginning. Or follow the white rabbit.
Also, click on the thumbnails to see bigger pictures.
Finally, if I can find a picture of myself from the day after the beach bonanza weekend, I'll explain what lobster type 2 might be. Need a clue? The score is SPF 30: O, Jamaican Sun: One Million.
Also, click on the thumbnails to see bigger pictures.
Finally, if I can find a picture of myself from the day after the beach bonanza weekend, I'll explain what lobster type 2 might be. Need a clue? The score is SPF 30: O, Jamaican Sun: One Million.

2 Comments:
Fabulous photos, Melissa! Someday, we'll visit you for some lobsters & red stripes. Plan to do the same in Curacao. I'm bookmarking and linking to your site!
Your life kicks ass.
But we did have some sun today in Cambridge. That's something...
Post a Comment
<< Home