Tuesday, November 08, 2005

The Pictures are Coming!

Finally!!! The photographer is sending the CD with our wedding pictures tomorrow! And she's giving us a free proof album to make up for some snags on the wedding day and her delay in editing the images. I just hope the pictures turned out nice--oh, who am I kidding? I hope they turned out to be fantastic, phenomenal, the best wedding pictures ever. Because I like to look at my pretty dress and my cute husband (!) and my pretty self! I will upload the pictures to a photo hosting website and e-mail everyone, hopefully within the next 2 days.

Now, if only someone would give us a free SUV to take to Jamaica so as not to wreck our pretty little Jetta. Or, alternately, make our Jetta taller so it doesn't get eaten by the ginormous Jamaican potholes. Gah! Or, make me rich!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now that it's getting chilly in his outdoor parking garage*, I think my Blazer, Ron, might like to go to Jamaica with you!

Can't wait to see the rest of the wedding photos--all the ones that are up so far are fantastic! As they ought to be for the most fortunate newlyweds around :) Seriously...the beachfront view...wow!

* or "parking ramp" as they say in Minnesota.

10:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ay, i mean harbourfront :) same difference...most fantastic!

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home