Friday, November 11, 2005

A plethora of wedding pictures

The pictures are plentiful and, overall, beautiful. If you didn't get an invitation to view them on Ofoto, it's probably because I started sending them once, accidentally deleted the list of addressees, and then couldn't remember all the ones I'd had on there. Anyway, if you'd like to see them, just send me an e-mail, and I'll send you an invitation lickity-split. I'm still poring over them myself, but I have a few favorites already. And some not-so-favorites: e.g. the traditional PAW picture of the Princeton alumni. I look like the Hunchback of Notre Dame. Why oh why didn't the photographer tell me??? Grr.... So, apologies to our Princeton guests, but I am NOT sending in that awful picture. I'll pick a different one where I look pretty, but you'll still get your name in as a guest ok?


(See? Scoliosis is not pretty.)


(Much better.)

3 Comments:

Blogger The Tiger said...

Other girls in that picture look hunchbacked, too. Funny how that works...

Just was doing a little research on the FS -- saw that a recent class ranged from ages 28-58 in the intakes. Ergo -- you're one of the young 'uns for them, aren't you? (I know, people were younger still in the past -- I remember seeing a gent from the class of '52, a former ambassador to Afghanistan, who entered at age 21...)

11:50 PM  
Blogger Melissa and Benito said...

Yes, Ben, I'm a little on the young side. In my class, we ranged from 23 to 53. It was nice to have a few people even younger than I am :)

2:32 PM  
Blogger La Cot said...

MelissaBopDear,
You do not at all look like a Hunchback-ette! I thought you looked lovely in all the pictures--nearly as good as in real life :) I hope all is well with you and Benny over in DC/VA!
Love lots!

10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home