A Tale of Two Weekends
Benny's weekend:
Wake up at 3:00 in the morning on Friday to fly to NJ for Reunions (our 3rd if you're counting). After some confusion, meet up with the ever-lovable Rogelio, find tequila stashed in the car (for passengers only, of course). Spend a whirlwind 36 hours in Pton, singing with the Footnotes, saying hi to old friends, drinking, revisiting old favorite spots on campus, drinking, etc. Get delayed by mechanical trouble at JFK and miss connecting flight to Kingston, thereby being "forced" to take an extra day off work.
Melissa's weekend:
Sleep late. Lounge around in pajamas. Read a book. Get hungry. Make ramen noodles. Alternate between FoodTV and HGTV with the occasional nod to TLC. Repeat.
We both enjoyed ourselves immensely.
Wake up at 3:00 in the morning on Friday to fly to NJ for Reunions (our 3rd if you're counting). After some confusion, meet up with the ever-lovable Rogelio, find tequila stashed in the car (for passengers only, of course). Spend a whirlwind 36 hours in Pton, singing with the Footnotes, saying hi to old friends, drinking, revisiting old favorite spots on campus, drinking, etc. Get delayed by mechanical trouble at JFK and miss connecting flight to Kingston, thereby being "forced" to take an extra day off work.
Melissa's weekend:
Sleep late. Lounge around in pajamas. Read a book. Get hungry. Make ramen noodles. Alternate between FoodTV and HGTV with the occasional nod to TLC. Repeat.
We both enjoyed ourselves immensely.

1 Comments:
Hello There ~
Melissa I could *so* enjoy a weekend with you! I love the Food Network, HGTV and TLC! And oddly enough, I love to sleep in, yet I haven't in about 5 years since Cole will be 5 in July! I love reading your blogs - keep them coming!
Post a Comment
<< Home