Another Slice of Paradise
Benny and I spent the weekend with some friends at a villa in Ocho Rios. That's right, people, a villa. With a staff. And a private beach. This is a real hardship post, right? As you might guess, it was fantastic. The view from the living room was breath-taking. Scroll down if you don't believe me. Still breathing? Now picture yourself in the pool with a freshly made mango daquiri. It was so relaxing and fun. We didn't even let a little island-wide, 6 hour power outage put a damper on the party--we just warmed ourselves by the light of an I-Pod, a cellphone, and a pitcher (ok, 2 pitchers) of margaritas.

2 Comments:
Hey Melissa & Benny,
Just stopped by to say hi! I hope everything is well - I can see by the pictures you are both in grave danger of becoming workaholics! :) Love you and miss you! Take care! Jessie, Sam & Nate
Looking for information and found it at this great site... »
Post a Comment
<< Home